Heirloom Natural Cooking is the work of Personal Chef Angela Howe.
A graduate of The Natural Epicurean Academy of Culinary Arts, she is trained in classical French culinary methods as well as specialty cuisines including Ayurvedic and Macrobiotic diets.
Her cooking is focused on fresh, healthy, seasonal, and organic whole food ingredients sourced from farmers markets and local grocers.
"I use only the best quality ingredients to elevate the flavor and nutritional value of every meal. I believe in delicious food that keeps you healthy, happy, and satisfied." - Chef Angela
- Organically Speaking with Rebecca Miller
- Green Corn Project with Boggy Creek Farm
- Farms to Forks with The Engine 2 Diet
- Blissful Bites Cookbook Cooking Class
- Petite Peche & Co. Culinary Salon
Cookbook Food Styling: